Admission can be usually done only for the entry level classes viz.LKG and XI std.However a few seats that may become available due to the transfer of some children shall be rendered on a first cum first served basis.
As per the norms of the RTE Act of 2009 the admission process shall take place only during the 2nd half of April and May but Registration of the names and details of the aspirants starts during February. Children from other school may provide necessary information required by us. Available seats will be granted to deserving candidates based on pure merit.
Sunbeam is completely RTE compliant and 25% free seats are provided to entry based classes without fail.
- LKG: Minimum age of 3 years completed and maximum age of 4 years
- PLUS ONE: Groups offered:
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science
- Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies and Maths / Computer Science
- Legal Studies, Psychology, Economics, Sociology
Other combinations with new subjects like Informatics, Practices, Multimedia, Web Technology, English etc.
Keeping in line with the government orders as per the RTE Act of 2009, entrance test and interviews will not be conducted.
The Admission Policy of the school will adhere to the government policy and priority will be given to the weaker section in the RTE admissions.